- New Arrivals
- Gift Certificates
- 1/32 Slot Cars
- 1/32 Slot Car Parts (by Brand)
- 1/32 Slot Car Parts (by Type)
- 1/24 Slot Car Parts (by Brand)
- Apparel & Banners
- C.B. Design Wheels
- Controller Adapters
- Controller Holders
- Customer Projects
- Drivers Stations
- HRW Sponsorship
- INOX MX3
- Model Kits
- Parma Parts & Cars
- Paul Gage Tires
- Piranha Motors
- Quick Slicks
- Race Management
- Scratch Building
- Track Braiding
- Track Wiring
- Shipping Services
*** Find the tire you need with our exclusive Quick Slicks Tire Selector ***
*** Download our handy Quick Slicks Fitment Summary ***
Award Winning Performance
For the third consecutive year, Quick Slicks is the proud recipient of Home Racing World's prestigous Best Silicone Tire award! Thank you to all of our customers for making Quick Slicks the fastest growing brand of high-performance silicone tires - we appreciate your support.
Introducing Quick Slicks
Quick SlicksTM are high-performance silicone tires for 1:32 slot cars. They are designed to be an easy, affordable upgrade to improve your car’s performance.
Why Quick Slicks Are Different
In most forms of 1:1 racing, there is no one “best” tire compound for all track surfaces, configurations, race conditions, car setup, race strategies and driver preferences. This is true for slot car racing as well. Just like 1:1 racing, there are many variables that affect slot car tire performance – track configuration, track surface, track power levels, car/motor type, chassis setup and driving style are just a few examples. With this in mind, Quick SlicksTM high-performance silicone tires are available in several compounds to let YOU determine which compound is best suited for your specific requirements.
Quick SlicksTM are “Made by Racers for Racers”. They were designed and tested extensively by actual 1:32 racers in real-world race events. Our testers include world champions, national champions and world-record holders. We have also engaged more casual racers and enthusiasts as part of our test program.
Quick Slicks Features
- Made in U.S.A. using high-precision CNC machined molds.
- Currently available in two (2) state-of-the-art silicone compounds – “Soft”, "Firm" and “Extra-Firm”. Additional compounds are planned for the future.
- Available to fit many popular 1:32 Euro-Style aluminum and magnesium “set screw” wheels from a wide variety of manufacturers including C.B. Design, NSR, Slot.it and Sloting Plus. Currently there are almost 50 different Quick SlicksTM available in each compound with more planned for the near future.
- Quick SlicksTM provide excellent grip on all racing surfaces – plastic or wood (painted). The cleaner the racing surface, the better the grip.
- Slip-on or Glue/true – the choice is yours. If you’re a casual racer, gluing is not required - you can simply slip-on a pair of Quick SlicksTM and start racing. If you are a more serious racer and prefer to “glue and true” your tires for maximum performance, Quick SlicksTM work very well with a silicone adhesive such as Permatex Mega Black.
- If you do decide to go the (optional) glue/true route, the Quick Slicks “Soft” compound requires less effort to do so than other silicone tires. Same goes for (optionally) adjusting the profile where the sidewall and contact patch meet.
- Rounded outer sidewalls on all Quick SlicksTM give them a realistic appearance like real tires. The rounded outer sidewalls appear realistic regardless of a given tire’s outer diameter (o.d.) – no unrealistic, bulging sidewalls.
- Quick SlicksTM designed for a specific wheel are the same width regardless of outer diameter – an important consideration when rules require tires to fit under the car body and you want to experiment with different tire diameters.
- Quick SlicksTM are affordable. In fact, they typically cost $1.00 - $2.00 per pair less than other 1:32 silicone tires available at raceways and hobby stores (our 1:24 tires are up to $4.00 per pair less). This is often an important consideration whether you race alone or participate in club/organized racing.
- We offer an exclusive Quick Slicks Tire Selector to assist you to identify which wheels fit a given Quick SlicksTM tire. Still not sure which Quick SlicksTM you need for a particular application? Give us a call (or drop us an email) and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Additional Quick Slicks Are In The Works
We’re already working hard to expand the existing Quick SlicksTM lineup – look for upcoming announcements as they become available.
Authorized Quick Slicks Dealer Program
We firmly believe commercial raceways and hobby stores play a critical role in sustaining and growing slot car racing. If you are a commercial raceway or retail hobby store and would like to offer Quick SlicksTM to your customers, please contact us. We offer an attractive Authorized Dealer Program including professional packaging. Please note that Quick SlicksTM will not undersell our Authorized Dealers.
Note: All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.